The USDA Dietary Guidelines describe a healthy diet as one that:
- Makes smart choices from every food group and gets the most nutrition out of the calories consumed.
- Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products.
- Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Is low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars.
- Stays within daily calorie needs.
- Finds a balance between food and physical activity.
The friendly staff at Hula’s Chinese Bar-B-Q will teach you how to make the best stir-fry you’ve ever had! Soup, appetizers and steamed rice are brought to your table by your waitperson. The Bar-B-Q is self serve. Choose from our huge selection of thinly sliced meats; freshly cut vegetables, noodles and a variety of mild to sizzling sauces. These ingredients are handed to our specially trained cooks who stir-fry your meal on top of a large, round Mongolian grill.